Saturday, November 14, 2009

Greetings, I have a Noritake Sahara collection, complete, no numbers listed, as I've seen some people note.

This set was bought by my girlfriend's great grndmthr, guessing it is approximately 100 yrs old, %26amp; has a pattern that resembles hand tied bows with a garland of flowers descendeng from it, these are linked to central


design by a chain of pink flowers. This central motif has opened fan in the center, with some pink flowers above it. This pattern around the tea cups twice. There's also a rim pattern on the cups that is gold %26amp; black, with 7 full diamond shaped figures, half pink %26amp; white between black/pink squares, with a half of this shape at each square, that repeat around the rim 14-15 times. Age? History? Monetary worth?

Greetings, I have a Noritake Sahara collection, complete, no numbers listed, as I've seen some people note.
Try looking at the ebay selection of Noritake Sahara.





Also, for more information, look at the Noritake Sahara search list I have provided.





Try the Noritake website:


http://www.noritake.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment