Monday, May 11, 2009

How much should I charge a person when I decorate the inside of a house for Christmas?

The christmas tree, stair case, entrance, den, colums, Flower arrangments, wreths for doors, 6" feet garland with ligths and elaborate decor, center pieces how much do I charge? I do each home different. I personlize items. I use some of their itmes and I add to what they have. On one house I spent 2 months making decorations and 10 hours at the house putting every thing in place.

How much should I charge a person when I decorate the inside of a house for Christmas?
As a crafter, I never include my time spent making an object, in the price. I usually double or triple the cost of the supplies needed. As far as the work you do actually putting the decorations in place, if you work in an efficient, timely manner, I would say you deserve an hourly rate for that time. You would have to research what the average hourly wage is in your area for other home help workers....for instance cleaning. As you become more "in demand", of course, your price will go up. Good luck on the venture!
Reply:Wow that is a lot of work. It all depends on the size of the house and what your time is worth. That is a lot of time making decorations. And also depends on how much you spent in making the decorations, but if it is there own stuff and you pick up a few things then it should not cost the home owner too much. Good luck to you


Be Blessed

shoe deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment